Measure Total Dissolved Solids (TDS), salt and temperature for food, water quality and HVAC maintenance. Easy-to-read LCD display. Measures temperature, TDS concentration and salt levels in solutions.
- Water: Test TDS levels to determine purity
- Food: Test the amount of salt in food, seafood, or processed foods
- Health: Monitor the amount of salt intake
- Water Filtration: Test for TDS to determine performance level of filtration systems
- Pools & Spas: Monitor TDS levels to prevent maintenance problems
- Test condensate water in cooling tower and humidifier reservoir applications to prevent bacterial growth
- Test TDS levels in make-up water to prevent scale formation, corrosion, and embrittlement
- Reduce water and chemical consump tion in boilers and cooling towers
- Determine when to perform blowdown and add make-up water
- Prevent contamina tion and corrosion of control valves, heat exchangers, and steam traps
- Verify automated TDS contollers are functioning properly
- Prevent low quality wet steam generation in boilers due to foaming caused by high TDS levels
USA Suggested List Price
390a Digital Salt Tester. Measure Salt Concentration and Temperature.
- The 390a measures the concentration of dissolved NaCl/TDS in liquids.
- Simply immerse the tip into liquids to determine the NaCl/TDS content and temperature
What is TDS (Total Dissolved Solids)?
TDS is the sum of all inorganic particulate material.
- Water contains a variety of minerals and salts, such as calcium, magnesium, carbonate, chloride and nitrate etc.
- TDS is the parameter used when measuring the total sum of all these compounds in water.
- TDS is an indicator used for wastewater analysis and measuring mineral content of water.
|Model 390a Specifications|
|Salt Measurement|| Measurement Method: Electric Conductivity Measurement System
Range: 0.01% to 5.0%
Resolution: 0.01% / 0.1%
• Less than 2%: +/- one digit
• 2% or more: +/- two digits
Temperature Range: 32°F to 212°F (0°C to 100°C)
|TDS Measurement|| Range: 0ppm to 2000ppm (mg/L)
Resolution: 1ppm (mg/L)
|Temperature Measurement|| Range: 32°F to 212°F (0°C to 100°C)
Accuracy: ±1°C (2°F) (temp. range 32°F to 158°F / 0°C to 70°C)
|Resolution @ 20°C|| • Salt Measurement: 0.1%
• Temperature: 1°
|Power Supply||CR2032 Battery (2)|
|Size||10” x 1.3” x 0.7” (215mm x 30mm x 26mm)|
|Standard Accessories||Sensor protection cap, supporting spoon, manual and batteries|
390a Digital Salt Meter Introduction Video
Click on any image below for high resolution alternate product photography: