About Test Products International Inc.
Find the right tool, for the right price. Value and performance are at the core of each and every TPI product.
Welcome to TPI (Test Products International, Inc.). Since 1997, TPI has been striving to offer the latest technology at the most affordable price to technicians, contractors, engineers and others seeking value based test and measurement instruments. Our mission is to become the leading independent manufacturer and supplier of low cost high performance industrial instrumentation.
Headquartered in the heart of the “Silicon Forest” in Beaverton, Oregon, TPI combines innovation, performance, customer service and high-value in products which include: Vibration, Combustion, Pressure (manometers), Temperature, Combustible gas, Digital Multimeters, Clamp Meters, IAQ, specialty test and measurement instruments, and a wide range of accessories.
TPI has a global footprint with wholly owned subsidiaries in the UK and Canada. Entrepreneur, Dr. Russ Sion, a leader in the field of condition based monitoring, is the Managing Director of TPI Europe at the R&D facilities in Whitchurch, Hampshire. Sales and service centers are located in Beaverton, Oregon, USA; Milton, Ontario, Canada; and Crawley, West Sussex, UK.
With over 40 years of experience in the instrumentation business, J.P. Aleskus, Jr., TPI Founder and President, and his team in Beaverton, Oregon, are eager to help each of their customers find the right tool, for the right price. The TPI Customer Service Team prides itself on product instruction, service and satisfaction beyond the sale.
Whether you have questions regarding instrument selection, application or calibration, a TPI Team Member is always happy to help. Please provide us with a few details below and we will be pleased to assist you directly.
- J.P. Aleskus, Jr. Chairman and President founded Universal Enterprises, Inc. in 1968 (which was sold in 1995).
- James M. McKenzie CFO and Director
- Dan Shelton, Vice President
- Julie Jenkins, Corporate Services Manager
- Test Products International, Inc. (TPI) was incorporated in Oregon (USA) June 3rd, 1997 and took over the customers of Test Probes, Inc. which was dissolved and liquidated. J.P. Aleskus, Jr. became Chairman and President. Test Probes, Inc. sold oscilloscope probes and test leads to the electronic market.
- TPI greatly expanded the product categories, customers and expanded into new market segments worldwide.
- Safety Green was selected as the color for TPI instruments. It was the new safety color being used on emergency vehicles, school signs, etc.
- Test Products International UK, Ltd. was started July 2001, as a wholly owned subsidiary of Test Products International, Inc.
- Test Product International Ltd (Canada) was purchased and became a wholly owned subsidiary of Test Products International, Inc. December 31st, 2002.
- Test Products International UK Ltd. changes its name to Test Products International Europe Ltd in March 2003.
- CBM products were added in 2011.
Need additional assistance? We appreciate your interest in TPI test & measurement equipment. Please provide us with a few details below and we will be pleased to assist you directly.