Flexflair Leak Proof Flare Fittings for Split Systems. In spite of every effort by the HVAC technician to ensure a leak proof connection, standard flare connections often leak over time. The leaks occur due to improper flaring, when replacing a flare connection, or vibrations on the system, just to name a few.
Ensure leak free connections (especially for R410a) with the Flexflair series patented flare connector. The Flexflair series flare connector utilizes a renewable copper trumpet ring and a stainless steel core, which eliminates deformities or cracks that occur when traditional standard copper tube is flared.
- Reliable: don’t have call backs for leaks, especially 410A and high pressure refrigerants.
- Easy to use: don’t have to make a double flare.
- Save time and money: eliminates the time and trouble of the double flare.
- Reusable Connection: easy component change out with replaceable trumpet ring.
Reliable and Easy to Use
The unique construction of the Flexflair series flare adapter avoids tension and force on the “flare-connection.” By simply replacing the copper trumpet ring after component change-out the Flexflair series flare connector can be used over and over with leak proof results. Use with Mini-Split and ductless split system installations.
Flexflair Leak Proof Flare Fittings Features
- Renewable copper trumpet ring
- Stainless steel reinforced SAE core
- Heavy duty oversized nut
- Frost grooves
- Tight tolerances
- Swaged copper
- Reliable connection change from flare into renewable copper trumpet ring
- High tightness degree
- Easy and fast component replacement (the copper seal must always be renewed)
- The use of frost grooves allows application in wet environments
- Copper/copper brazing with low silver
- Easy and clean brazing
|Flexflair Fittings Pricing|
|Part Number||Suggested List Price|
|Fame - S||$22.49|