- Humidity Range: 0 to 100% RH
- Temperature Range: -4 to +140 °F (-20 to +60 °C)
- Probe rotates for storage / use
- Depth adjustable probe magnet for attachment to ducts
- Connect to Smart Device and use with the TPI View App
- View “LIVE” Temperature & Humidity Readings
- Save, e-mail and/or Print Temperature & Humidity readings rooms & ducts
- Ideal for checking air conditioning system humidifiers
- Remote Data Logging Function with Multiple instruments logging at the same time
- Store ALL GPS tagged Test Results within the TPI View Job Management
- Use to calculate Wet bulb, Dewpoint, and Enthalpy
TPI View App
Use the TPI View App to display real time readings in numeric and graph format. Job Management allows you to create multiple JOBS and attach multiple REPORTS to each Job! Give each report a different reference/name; save to an existing JOB or create a NEW one!
The TPI SP597 Smart Humidity / Temperature Probe is used to measure humidity and temperature in heating and cooling systems, ambient air, and in ducts.
It connects to a smart device using the TPI View app. It sends live measurement data and can be used to calculate Enthalpy, Wet Bulb, and Dewpoint using the App.
The SP597 is also capable of logging temperature measurements over time to help identify intermittent problems.
|SP597 Humidity / Temperature Probe Specifications|
|Humidity||Range||0%RH to 100%RH|
|Accuracy||+/-3%RH (20%RH to 80%RH) at 25⁰C
+/-5%RH (<20%RH and >80%RH) at 25⁰C
|Temperature||Range||-4⁰F to 140⁰F (-20⁰C to 60⁰C)|
|Resolution||0.1⁰F / 0.1⁰C|
|Accuracy||32⁰F to 140⁰F (0⁰C to 60⁰C) = +/- 0.1⁰F (+/- 0.5⁰C)
<32⁰F (<0⁰C) = +/-2⁰F (+/-1.0⁰C)
|General||Data Logging||5,000 readings in 1 sec to 59 min 59 sec intervals|
|Battery Life||Approximately 200 hours|
|Battery Type||AAA x 3 alkaline|
|Operating Temperature||32 °F ~ 122 °F (0 °C ~ 50 °C)|
|Storage Temperature||-4 °F ~ 140 °F (-20 °C ~ 60 °C)|
|Operating Humidity||0 ~ 80 %RH|
|Bluetooth||5.0 (350 foot range depending on obstacles)|
TPI View App
Use with TPI Smart Devices
Use your smartphone to interact with TPI’s Smart Devices. Job Management allows you to create multiple JOBS and attach multiple REPORTS to each Job! Give each report a different reference/name; save to an existing JOB or create a NEW one!