The TPI 9080-Ex Intrinsically Safe Smart Vibration Meter Analyzes, Interprets and Trends readings.
The TPI 9080-Ex is an intrinsically safe, simple, easy to use vibration analyzer & smart trend meter that records, analyses and displays vibration signals at the push of a button.
Identify the vibration problem: unbalance, misalignment or looseness; in addition to the bearing condition. Included VibTrend standard software gives you greater ease of use and flexibility. Windows 10™ compatible.
- Store analyse and report on all your vibration parameters in one place; unlimited assets with 10 readings per asset with A9084 VibTrend Pro software supplied as standard.
- All information is just a click away. Color coded alarms highlight problems. Trend lines show problems before they happen.
- Overall machine and bearing conditions: vibration values are displayed with color coded alarm levels for ISO values and Bearing Damage (BDU).
- Identify complex issues: 800-line spectrum with zoom and cursor.
Intrinsically Safe. IEC Ex/ATEX Ex ib IIC T4 Gb
(-20°C < Ta < +40°C)
Certificate Numbers: IECEx BAS 16. 0131X Baseefa 16ATEX0182X
The Vib Meter 9080-Ex and VibTrend is the latest easy to use high specification maintenance tool offering high level functionality and capability at extremely low cost.
The 9080-Ex Intrinsically Safe Vibration Analyzer & Smart Trend Meter is a simple to use vibration monitoring and analysis tool that allows easy display of vibration signals. The analyzer automatically performs vibration analysis functions based on machine running speed to help diagnose faults such as unbalance, misalignment and looseness.
The system is designed to enable a user to take vibration measurements from assets (e.g. pumps, motors, fans and bearings) . The unit displays vibration frequency plots and allows vibration severity and bearing condition to be monitored.
The 9080-Ex Vibration Analyzer & Smart Trend Meter also has an optional strobe attachment for determining machine speed and optional Bluetooth connected headphones for listening to bearing noise.
- Find machine faults before they stop your machine
- Increase productivity and lower maintenance costs
- Industry approved ear defenders with built-in Bluetooth headphones are also available to let you listen to the bearing noise – or even listen to your phone!
Note: The 9080-Ex can be used with non-intrinsically safe accessories in non hazardous areas. Only the 9080-Ex and A9093 intrinsically safe accelerometer should be taken into hazardous areas.
Model 9080-Ex Features:
- Collect data
- Trend data using VibTrend software
- Intrinsically Safe cable mounted accelerometer with magnet
- Built-in Bluetooth communication capability
- USB docking station to download to a PC
- ISO built-in Alarms
- Easily identify bearing problems with BDU Reading
- Easily identify problems with built-in band filters:
- 1X (unbalance)
- 2X (misalignment)
- 3X (looseness)
- 800 line FFT (spectrum)
- Listen to bearing noise with optional Bluetooth headphones
- Ruggedized IP67 case
- 1-year Limited Warranty
|Model 9080-Ex Specifications|
|Size||200 mm x 60mm x 26mm|
|Weight||280g (not including magnet)|
|Water, Sand & Dust:||IP67 Waterproof|
|Operating||(-20°C ≤ Ta ≤ +40°C)|
|Storage||-20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)|
|Power supply||2 x AA batteries (Energizer L91)|
|Battery life||2-years standby, 1,500 measurements or approximately 50 hours of normal use|
|Frequency range||ISO: 2/10Hz – 1kHz
g: 2Hz – 10kHz
|Frequency resolution||100 / 800 lines|
|Displayed amplitude units||Acceleration in g
Velocity in inches per second or mm per second
Bearing damage in BDU (bearing damage units)
|Displayed Frequency Units||Hertz (Hz), CPM or RPM|
|Input range||+/- 60 g|
|Dynamic range||96 dB (0.01g resolution)|
|Auto set up of VA bands||True|
|Accelerometer connection||BNC connector cable with removable magnet (1mV/g – 10,000mV/g)|
|Communication||Bluetooth or USB docking station and cable to PC; data integration using VibTrend software|
|Reading storage||Unlimited assets/10 readings per asset with A9084 VibTrend Pro software as standard|
|Standard Accessories||• A9093 Intrinsically Safe accelerometer and magnet
• A9081 docking station with USB cable
• A9083 VibTrend Standard software
• A9087 Nylon carrying case
|Optional Accessories||• A9072 4-inch stinger
• A9080 Bluetooth Headset
Put the TPI 9080-Ex To Work!
- Commercial & Industrial HVAC
- Food Processing
- Pulp and Paper
- Power Plants
Click to view or download product PDFs
Vib Meter 9080-Ex User Guide V1.3
Please Note: The 9080-Ex can be used with non-intrinsically safe accessories in non hazardous areas. Only the 9080-Ex and A9093 intrinsically safe accelerometer should be taken into hazardous areas.