Smart Vibration, Bearing Condition & Temperature Analyzer.
The TPI 9085 is a simple, easy to use, low cost vibration meter that records, analyzes and displays vibration, bearing wear & temperature at the push of a button.
- Find machine faults before they stop your machine
- Increase productivity and lower maintenance costs
- Measure temperature to determine if a bearing requires lubrication, preventing wear and failure
- Use temperature measurement to confirm a high BDU reading (bearing noise) is caused by a worn bearing and not noise from pump cavitation, gearbox noise, or a nearby noisy bearing
- Temperature measurement aids in diagnosing a tight or loose housing or shaft fit on a bearing
- Measuring temperature assists with potential electrical issues on motors such as winding insulation deterioration, single phasing, broken rotor bars etc.
Supplied in Soft Carry Case with space for 9085, charger, cord, Accelerometer Cable & Accelerometer, Docking Cradle & USB Cable.
$2,495.00 USA Suggested List Price
The Vib Meter 9085 is a simple to use vibration monitoring and analysis tool that allows easy display of vibration signals.
The meter automatically performs vibration analysis functions based on machine running speed to help diagnose faults such as unbalance, misalignment and looseness, as well as indicating the degree of bearing wear.
The Vib Meter 9085 unit is designed to enable a user to collect vibration and temperature measurements from assets (e.g. pumps, motors, fans and bearings). The unit displays vibration frequency plots and allows vibration severity and bearing condition to be monitored, analyzed and trended with the included C-Trend II PC analysis software.
C-Trend II software gives you greater ease of use and flexibility.
- Store analyze and report on all your vibration parameters in one place.
- All information is just a click away. Color coded alarms highlight problems. Trend lines show problems before they happen.
Overall machine and bearing conditions: vibration values are displayed with color coded alarm levels for ISO values and Bearing Damage Units (BDU).
Identify complex issues: 800-line spectrum with zoom and cursor.
The Vib Meter 9085 and C-Trend II is the latest easy to use high specification maintenance tool offering high level functionality and capability at extremely low cost.
Model 9085 Features:
- Collect vibration and temperature data
- Practically instantaneous readout of actual surface temperature
- Trend data using C-Trend II software
- Standard Cable mounted accelerometer with Built in magnet and temperature sensor
- USB docking station to download to a PC
- ISO built-in Alarms
- Easily identify bearing problems with BDU Reading
- Easily identify problems with built-in band filters:
- 800 line FFT (spectrum)
- Wireless charging
- Ruggedized IP67 case
- 3-year Limited Warranty
C-Trend II – Trending Software
Powerful, easy to use asset management and fault diagnosis software compatible with Windows 7 and above.
C-Trend II is the PC based software that allows users to view trends of vibration readings taken with the Vib Meter 9085, in a way that enables predictions to be made about machine condition.
C-Trend II is included with the 9085. Once the software is installed go to the activation screen and email the Hardware Key that is displayed to: email@example.com
C-Trend II is very intuitive and very easy to drive and its full functionality is described in more detail in its built-in Help Guide.
In brief, C-Trend II allows display of vibration data in a variety of different ways including vibration frequency spectra, bearing noise and ISO trend plots, waterfall diagrams (see figure below) and can generate reports either manually or automatically (e.g. by sending out email alerts).
|9085 Smart Vibration Analyzer Specifications|
|Size||H 7.95” W 2.36”|
|Environmental||Water: IP67 Waterproof
Operating: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C)
Storage: -4°F to 158°F (-20°C to 70°C)
|Power supply||Lithium ion wireless charging|
|Battery life between charges||1,500 measurements or approximately 50 hours of normal use|
|Frequency ranges||ISO: 2/10Hz - 1kHz
g: 10Hz - 10kHz
BDU: 1kHz - 10kHz
|Frequency resolution||800 lines|
|Displayed amplitude units||Acceleration in g
Velocity in inches per second or mm per second
Bearing damage in BDU
|Displayed frequency units||Hz, CPM or RPM|
|Displayed displacement||Peak or peak to peak|
|Input range||+/- 50 g|
|Dynamic range||96 dB|
|Auto set up of VA bands|
|Displayed temperature range||-60°F to 300°F (-50°C to 150°C)|
|Accelerometer connection||5 pin MIL connector cable with magnet and temperature sensor|
|Communication||Bluetooth or USB docking station and cable to PC; data integration using software C-Trend II|
|Standard accessories||A9101 Low power accelerometer with A9105 cable, temp sensor and magnet, A9081A docking station with USB cable, Standard software and carrying case and A9086 Protective boot with magnets.|