The 340 Single Input K-Type Thermocouple Thermometer with a -40 to +1,200 °F range, single button operation, uses K-type thermocouple with sub-mini connector for accurate, reliable temperature testing.
- Test the 340 before using it to make sure it is operating properly.
- Inspect temperature probes before using to make sure there are no breaks or shorts.
- Double check all connections before testing.
- Insert the probe into an electrically charged medium.
- Touch the probe tip and shaft after it has been inserted in hot material.
- Single button operation
- Auto Resolution (0.1° / 1°)
- °C/°F Selectable (Switch in battery compartment)
- Auto Off
- Protective rubber boot
- Easy to read LCD display
|Model 340 Specifications|
|Temperature Range||-58° to 1832° F|
|Basic Accuracy||±0.5% + 5 digits|
|C / F Selectable||N/A|
|Input Type||Single, K-Type|
|T1 / T2 / ΔT Display||N/A|
|Min / Max Record||No|
|Field Calibration Mode||No|
|Auto Power Off||Yes|
|Size||1.6” x 6” x 3”|
770 Carbon Monoxide Monitor
775 Carbon Monoxide & Combustion Gas Leak Detector
1008a Indoor Air Quality Meter
1010a Indoor Air Quality Meter