The 341KC1 Single Input K-Type Thermocouple Thermometer with a -58 to +2,462 °F range can be Auto Field Calibrated in less than 10 seconds in ice water to achieve +/- 1°F system (tester & probe) accuracy within 30°F to 120°F temperature range.
- Test the 341 before using it to make sure it is operating properly.
- Inspect temperature probes before using to make sure there are no breaks or shorts.
- Double check all connections before testing.
- Insert the probe into an electrically charged medium.
- Touch the probe tip and shaft after it has been inserted in hot material.
- Auto Field Calibrate in less than 10 seconds in ice water to achieve +/- 1°F system (tester & probe) accuracy within 30°F to 120°F temperature range
- Min / Max Record
- Auto Resolution (0.1° / 1°)
- °C/°F Selectable (Switch in battery compartment)
- Auto Off
- Protective rubber boot
- Easy to read LCD display
|Model 341 Specifications|
|Temperature Range||-58° to 2,462° F
-50° to 1,350°
|C / F Selectable||Yes|
|Input Type||Single, K-Type|
|T1 / T2 / ΔT Display||N/A|
|Min / Max Record||Yes|
|Field Calibration Mode||Yes|
|Auto Power Off||Yes|
|Size||1.6” x 6” x 3”|
770 Carbon Monoxide Monitor
775 Carbon Monoxide & Combustion Gas Leak Detector
1008a Indoor Air Quality Meter
1010a Indoor Air Quality Meter