Dual Input Differential Manometer with ±100 psi range and 0.01 psi resolution.
- Differential input with +/-100psi range
- Seven units of measure (bar, kPa, PSI, mmHg, inHg, mH2O, inH2O)
- Zero function
- Trim mode to stabilize readings
- ¼” NPT fittings.
- Data Logging: Record test data with time stamp and display with optional software
- PC Communication: IR to USB Interface and PC Application software (optional p/n A665)
- Display: 5 digit dual line with backlight
- Printing: Print test results directly to the optional A740 IR printer
- Data Storage: Save up to 16 readings
- Min / Max: Records Min/Max readings
- Auto Off: Conserve battery power
USA Suggested List Price
Model 665 Digital Manometer Product Description
The slim design 665 is a hand-held, differential input manometer with data logging capability. Digital filter, min/max, one touch zero, and backlight display are just a few of the features of the 665.
Standard Accessories (Included): two 1.5 Volt Alkaline Battery (A002), Protective Boot w/ magnets (A614).
|Model 655 Specifications|
|Measurement Range||±101.5 psi (±7bar)|
|Display||5 Digit LCD with backlight|
|Input Type||Differential (1/4” NPT)|
|Resolution (max)||0.01 psi (0.001 bar) (0.1 inH2O)|
|Accuracy||0.2% Full scale|
|Functions|| One Touch Zero, Data Hold, Back-light, Unit Selection,
Auto power Off, Min / Max Record, Resolution Selection
|Units of Measure||7 Units (bar, kPa, PSI, mmHg, inHg, mmH2O, inH2O)|
|Data Logging||5000 Data, 1sec ~ 24 hour|
|Data Storage||16 data points|
|Communication||IR to USB Interface and PC Application software (optional p/n A665)|
|Battery Type||AA(1.5V)*2 alkaline (MN1500, LR6)|
|Battery Life||600 hours (Typical)|
|Auto Power Off||20 minutes (can be disabled)|