Compact easy to use thermometer with large display and auto power off. Auto field calibrate to ±2˚F in less than 10 seconds using ice water.
- 306C includes the A306 protective boot
- Easy-to-read LCD
- Field calibrate to +/- 2°F
- Data hold
- Penetration tip
- Auto off
- Temperature range -58°F to 300°F
USA Suggested List Price
306C Operating Instructions
To use the 306 remove the protective sheath, press the ON/DH (Data Hold) button and insert at least 1/2” of the stem into the testing area. Push the ON/DH button a second time and the temperature reading will automatically be held on the LCD display. “°F” (°C) will blink when DH is in operation. Pressing the ON/DH button a third time will return the 306 to normal operation. To save battery life, the 306 will automatically turn off after approximately 35 minutes.
Note: When turning the 306 on, the LCD will display the last reading before turning off for 2 seconds. Then it will display the current temperature.
Get more accurate readings by using the right tip for your thermometer:
- Penetration: Use for immersion and air; air response time will be slower than if using anactual air probe.
- Chisel: Need chisel tip for surface temperatures. Penetration and/or air tips will not givean accurate surface reading.
- Air: Samples air temperatures three times faster than penetration or contact tips.
- Contact: Measures three times faster than chisel tip.
|Model 306C Specifications|
|Temperature Range||-40°F to 300°F|
|Sample Rate||1 reading every 1.5 second|
|°C / °F Selectable||No|
TPI Pocket Thermometers Demonstration Video
Model 306C Applications
- Ambient air
- Calibrate thermostats
- Compressor heads
- Grill and surface temperatures
- Serving temperatures
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I check calibration of my pocket thermometer?
Place thermometer in a solution of crushed ice and water, swirl the water around and temperature should read close to 32°F.
Does the whole stem need to be immersed to get an accurate reading?
The sensor is in the tip of the probe and needs to be 1/2 inch into whatever you are measuring.
What battery does my pocket thermometer use?
The LR44 button battery is used in TPI pocket digital thermometers.
Click below to view or download product documentation PDFs:
306 Manual 306 & 306XC Instructions