Model SDIT300 Digital Insulation Resistance Tester. Check compressor, transformer, and motor windings for insulation breakdown.
- Test Voltages: 250V/500V/1,000V
- Insulation Resistance: 20MΩ/200MΩ/2,000MΩ
- AC Voltage: 200V/600V
- Continuity: 20Ω/200Ω
- Includes A085 UL listed silicone test lead set with screw on alligator clips and A073 test lead set with large alligator clips
TPI Insulation Resistance Testers are ideal for preventative maintenance and performing resistance tests. All TPI Insulation Resistance Testers include A085 UL listed silicone test lead set with screw on alligator clips and A073 test lead set with large alligator clips.
All TPI Insulation Resistance Testers are:
- Easy to use
- Push button or locking operation
- Automatic discharge
- Built-in battery test
|Model SDIT300 Specifications|
|Insulation Measuring Ranges||20MΩ / 200MΩ / 2000MΩ|
|Test Voltages||250V / 500V / 1000V|
|Low Resistance Range||2Ω / 20Ω|
|AC Voltage Range||200V / 600V|
|Live Circuit Warning||Audible / Visual|
|Power Supply||Battery (1.5V x 8)|
|Fuse Protected||Yes (continuity & insulation ranges)|
|Category||CAT III 600V|
Model SAIT25 Applications
- Distribution Transformers
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I select an insulation resistance tester?
Selecting an insulation tester is like selecting a DMM. You need to know what value (resistance) you are going to measure and the required applied voltage.
- What is better, analog or digital?
Digital is easier to read, but analog typically works over a larger operating temperature range.